CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eliannah Jocelynn's Blessing







We blessed our beautiful tinsie tinsie on Sunday! It was wonderful. A lot of family was there and some friends too. We loved seeing everyone and feeling their support!



Michael blessed her with "knowledge that God loves her, and that she would be an inspiration to her family" there were other things too, but those were the things I liked best!



She was blessed in a special gown. My mom hand crochet a dress for me in high school that would be an exact replica of the one I was blessed in. When she found out that I was pregnant and going to have my baby while she was going to be on her mission, she was sad to think that she wouldn't be able to make a dress for her. That is when I reminded her that I had the other one. I also made a slip to go under it. It was so beautiful together.


I bore my testimony on the Plan of Salvation. Then as I was returning to my seat I totally tripped down the stairs! I would have face planted had I not desperately grasped the side wall! Everyone in the audience gasped and the person who had started their testimony after me was interrupted. I was so red faced!


After the meeting we went to our house and had a BBQ. It was so awesome cause we had lots of family in town, like my sister from St George and my brother from Albuquerque. We sat around and told embarassing moments that made us laugh!



0 comments: