CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun

Here in Tooele we have a mini Heritage park that shows all the buildings that were built here when the pioneers first arived. It is a really cute place and they sometimes have great activities for the kids to do. We went there to take some pictures. And when I say we, I mean my friend Denelle and I. Here is Eliannah on the bridge. Special thanks to Shallece who gave me some artistic photography tips that I used in this picture.

This picture is one of my favorites because although she isnt looking you can see the American Flag in the background. It feels very patriotic and reverent to me.

I just have to say that I have the two best friends that any Stay at home mother could ask for. They are so laid back and yet sparadic enough to jump up and do one of my crazy ideas at the drop of a hat! They are so supportive of my silly ideas and I always have fun. Thanks Joanna and Denelle!
Speaking of crazy ideas, I wanted to go out to a big rock next to the Salt Lake just to take pictures. And they were all up for it and even got the directions for it! We had so much fun taking pictures and the kids LOVED climbing! What little dare devils I have for kids!


Here is Tsadakah and Denelle's daughter, Madison. Denelle was up there with them. Don't call the social services on me. lol OOps I forgot to edit out the grafiti! But they are darling aren't they?



My precious baby isn't so much a baby anymore. OY!



This was a different day where we just got all of the kids together to run in the sprinklers, but they didn't like it because my sprinklers are too high. So we turned them off and thankfully Denelle brought a kiddie pool. It was a lot of fun. I got out our bath toys and they were squirting each other with them. Elle has the octopus and the dragon in this picture.






Here they all are playing happily without the sprinklers. Left to Right: Abby, Eliannah, Tsadakah, and Madison.

Here is the SHOCK they got when we turned the sprinklers on them by secret! ha ha!


And here they are running for their lives to get out of there! ha ha! What fun little children are!
Again, nobody call the social workers. lol
Tsadakah and Abby trying to squirt each other.









3 comments:

Alyssa said...

So much fun! I love the sprinkler pics, they are so funny!

Simcah Reid said...

Your girls are so photogenic. I love that first pic of Eli. And is her hair photoshopped in that picture or is it really that red in the sun? Because Asher's is red in the sun.

P.S. I like the new picture of the family.

Shellece said...

I have kept up with you blog I just forget to comment. Great photos you have the natural eye for it.