CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

HUSBAND: best word in the english language


My husband has to be the most amazing person that I have ever met! He is so kind and giving! I know that I should be the one who is more gentle, but it isn't, he is. When he deals with our girls he is so much more patient and understanding than I am.

This past week I have really been thinking about how precious life is and how grateful I am to have this man with me. He has always taken good care of me and I have never had a moment where I felt he wouldn't take care of me. He is so strong in more than just his physical strength.


He makes my life Happy, blissful, and COmplete!



Kisses for Tsadakah!




Helping her put on Barbies missmatched shoes. ha ha





I think that this is so sweet! Look at Eliannah's hands, they are both doing the same thing! funny how habits can be hereditary.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I love my husband!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yes, husbands are absolutely wonderful! Every girl should try to get herself one :)

Cristina Wilberg said...

That was so cute of you to show your apreciation for your hubby, and they deftenelly need to be spoield by us, the wives LOL they deserve it!