CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You don't have the time to sacrifice people who matter most for things that matter least.

"Money can buy a house but not a home, medicine but not health, amusement but not happiness...You need only dream that what you always wished for is what you already have!"
I am pretty late in writing it, but we had our four year annaversary on Aug 28th. Here is us before we left for the resturaunt! We went to Groggs, thanks to Devin and Becky's suggestion! It was SOOO GOOOD! If you are ever in Price...and why would you be, but it is so worth it! lol. I truly have everything that I have ever wanted. I am blissfully happy! God couldn't bless my life any more.

2 comments:

Cristina Wilberg said...

Happy Aniversary to you two! Very cute pictures and I loved your hair Rivkah!!! It looks gorgeous!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Happy Anniversary! You are looking so fabulous! I can't belive that you just had a baby and you are looking so good! We are so excited to get together with you guys! I think that the 28th will be perfect!