CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January


Like I was saying in my earlier blog, about Christmas, I got a REALLY NICE camera. I LOVE It and I am so in love with Mike for the Surprise that he made of it. He knows I love em!
Here are just a few of the wonderful pictures I have taken with it! I am taking lessons to teach me to take better pix! This is Mike and Sayde sledding!


Tsadakah Michelle! She is a SMART cookie! I am extremely busy and barely have time to write this, but I did want to share.



Elle is crawling now and has 1 tooth! this is like a perfect picture of her

4 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

it's about time you join in again!! when did elle start crawling holy cow she is growing up way to fast. tell her to slow it down. anyways love ya!

Simcah Reid said...

Hurray for an update. Love you pics from your new camera. Jealous.

Alyssa said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! I love the new pics :)

Shellece said...

Your girls are adorable. I am taking photography at the USU Tooele Campus this semester. It is a lot of work but so much fun. Glad you are enjoying your new camera Mike got you. Come over sometime.