CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Heritage Park




Since my family was in town from the blessing we decided to go to the pioneer vilage in Heritage Park. It was such a blast. We were all surprised at all the fun things that there were to do out there. There was horsie rides, petting zoo, wagon rides, tours, and country dancing! Tsadakah had sucha blast! She LOVED riding the horse! I wish I had let her go 2 more times cause she was trying to jump the fence into the corall before it was even her turn!

Before we went to the Heritage Park we had gone to the Liberty Park. They have a splash pad there and it was pretty crouded. There were a lot of pre teens about 11 there who were very intimidating to our little ones, but Sayde was fearless! She was playing right in with them. I was so impressed!

My sister Leah made us, Simcah and I, myan wraps to carry our babies, and let me tellyou what a relief it was to have that. I didn't have Mike with me cause he had to work and I would have had a hard time chasing Sayde down with an infant in arms. It was all such a blast. I was taking so many pictures all day long. I am such a freak.

0 comments: