CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008


My Best Friend, Becky, moved away from us today! It was so sad. She came over to say goodbye and she told me not to cry...but I couldn't help it! She has been such a lifesaver to me these last 10 months that we have lived down the street from each other. We did everything together, including our grocery shopping! Becky, who is going to keep me from day dreaming in the frozen foods section now? I hope that you really like it down there in Price.Don't forget me!
These pictures were taken the night of Tsadakah's birthday. We decided against taking a goodbye picture on account of our crying and in work clothes to pack and move. "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Sent by Donna Roberts
God made us sister-in-laws, love made us friends. And to all of my other "sista's" out there, I'm so glad that I have had you as a part of my life. Life is a song and we shall sing it.

1 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

ahhhh too nice. I read this along time ago I just hate taking the time to make comments lol.. I really miss you too. When I'm on here jaxton always points to sadie's picture and tries to say her name. he had it for awhile. he still is loving on every baby he sees and people are like who the heck is this kid.