CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th of July weekend has been crazy! We worked hard and we played hard! On the 4th Michael went on a hike while I took the kids, ours and his friend's 2 boys, to the parade. Then we had a BBQ with them, Ryan, Ashley, their 2 boys, and some in-laws in-laws, Shallece and Doug and their 2 boys. (Tsadakah was out numbered!) It was like thanksgiving in July! what a banquet! Then we played Mexican Train and lit fireworks in the street. (see video)
Then we woke up very early to get to work on my parent's house. Because it has flooded so many times, mold had grown in the carpet and walls and since they are on their mission we had to go tear out the basement with my other siblings. We worked all day! Then, to treat ourselves, we went to a Beez game! We got great tickets right up front! We met up with friends too. If we look delirious it is because we had no time to get ready for the game and go! Needless to say this is not my finest picture! But we had a lot of fun! My favorite part was at the end of the game when we went down on the field and watched fireworks from the nice soft grass! It makes me feel patriotic, and a little home sick for my Daddy. (We loved ooing and aahhing at the fireworks together.) Then Tsadakah got a chance to run the field like a player. SO CUTE!



1 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

how fun I told doug and shellece they traded us for anothner wilberg family ha ha.