CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


3 weeks ago I went to a baseball game with a bunch of family and friends. My sister's friend overheard me saying that I was thinking of going "natural" He thought that I ment, natural is in my "birthday suit" I thought that was pretty funny. But no, Natural as in, my hair color. I did it! What do you think? Tell me if you can see a difference. lol I think it is pretty acurate because it almost matches Eliannah's hair color exactly.

1 comments:

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

I love the new color! I think that your hair would look great no matter what you did with it! I got your message, I am going to look at my calendar and talk to Kevin and then give you a call and see what would work for you. Your girls are also so beautiful! I love how much hair Eli has!