CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My girls are so cute together! I can't wait till Eli is a bit older so that she can toddle after Sadie and want to play. Or they are laughin tog all night long and I have to tell them that I am going to seperate them. I'm sure there will be times I will have to whip out the "Once I had a little sister..." song, but we all know that I can't even get to the moral of the story without crying, so I doubt they'll ever know why I sing it in the first place. lol. Sigh, I guess I'll have to resort to good old time outs.



Tsadakah is so much fun! Yesterday I finished eating dinner before her (which if you know me well, its a rare thing, I eat slow) and so she said, "Sink! Sink! Making sure that I took my plate to the sink. Then when I came back she said, "JOB! Five?!?!" and gave me a high five. lol

2 comments:

Shellece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phortin said...

Rivkah,
I love your blog. How are you doing? Your girls are beautiful-just like their mother.

Where are your parents on their mission?

Patti Hortin