CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I cut my hair

I know that I look like a big copy cat of Becky, but I also cut my hair! Like her, I've been thinking about it for a long time and my hair was desperately needing it. ha ha
I saw it in a magazine when Becky was planning on going Brown and since have said that after I was done being pregnant I would try it. I was planning on doing it right after I had the baby, but I guess that I just haven't had the courage til now.
I really wanted something that was sexy, and sultry. I was so nervous that the bangs would turn out cheesy and make me look like a little girl, not a woman. lol.
Well, what do you think of it?

6 comments:

keaganpookie said...

I think your hair looks really cute. You could get away with a side-swipe for the bangs, and you have one sexy librarian.

ashley

Katy said...

oh baby! :)

Shellece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicklepickle said...

I think it turned out super cute!!! LOVE IT! ARe you going to the reunion? you BETER say YES!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Cute bangs! Did you cut any length off of the rest of your hair? We still need to get together- what is your schedule like?

The Fershtut Four said...

I love it! You look really good with bangs. I like it a lot.