CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


So we had about 4 days of beautiful nice weather, before it started snowing again. I hate winter! It is the WORST season! I am so bumbed out that it is snowing again. Arg!


Anyway, here are pictures of my beautiful girls! They are so much fun! They are always making me laugh. Eliannah is the funnest in the bathtub because she splashes at the water as if she is a dog digging for a bone. Lol. And then she smiles up at me with the biggest grin of enjoyment! I love it! Then when I get her out she hates getting lotioned and dressed! She will wiggle off my lap and then crawl super fast to the bathroom lean over the side of the tub and try to splash in the draining water!

Sayde is so cute and her imagination is suddenly so prominant! The other day we couldn't find her Belle princess and found it under the couch. She tells me that the big bad wolf is under there and Belle was scared, but she saved her. lol Then, the funniest part, she tells me that she is going to give Jasmin to the wolf to eat instead!!! How funny...and a little morbid. Then after she puts Jasmin under the couch, she stands there with her hands on her hips, yelling at the couch: "You bad wolf, be nice to me! Don't talk to me like that!" Ha ha. I was laughing so hard! I told her to say it over and over.


1 comments:

Simcah Reid said...

These last two posts are so fun. I love the kid stories. They are so cute and big. In our house it was always the the little green man that took the toys. Your house is scary.