CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long Road trip!

Ok so I went to a DRESS PARTY that my aunt does, and it was farther away than I expected it to be. lol. Eliannah fell asleep on the way so when we got there I didn't want to wake her so I let her sleep in the car while I looked at the GORGEOUS dresses that I bought for easter...sorry you have to wait till then to see them. lol Anyways, so right as we were going to leave she woke up. So she had to stay in the car for a whole 'nother hour! She kept crying so we were giving her bits of fruit bar the whole time. When we got home this is what she looked like!

She is the cuttest messy girl EVER!

1 comments:

Wetzel Family said...

Sorry we weren't able to come up last weekend.:( BUT we are finally feeling a little back to normal, I feel hundred times better!! love ya,
stef