CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie-Bellie

OUr Little Eliannah HaD a BiRthDay! I cannot believe that she is already a year. Time has flown by. A lot of my friends/family are pregnant and having babies right now and I feel like I was just there. She is almost walking! She took her first step on April 5th, but so far no real walking.


We played some silly games. The theme of the party was little Lavendar Baby Elephants, so the kids had to tie their arms together like a trunk and keep the balloons from hitting the ground! Fun was had by all!



Another game that we played was that they had to blow bubbles...with their nose! LoL. It was so much fun! Even the parents had fun laughing at this one! Whoever blew the most bubbles won. This was def. a fav. We played it the most cause everyone wanted to play!





I made 3 cakes for this shin-dig! Eliannah, of course got her own. Within 2 seconds the nieces stuffed her hands in it. She really liked squishing it, but never took a single nibble of it!




This is what it looked like before. Mike made marinated chicken for all. It was SOOOOOO good! He is the best man on the grill!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Wetzel Family said...

We had a lot of fun!! Thanks for the invite!!

Simcah Reid said...

So fun. She is so pretty on her birthday. Ws e coul have been there. She's a cutie.

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot to call you back!! Call me and we will plan an outing. Looks like you had a hit with the birthday party. I can't believe how fast kids grow!