CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Man!


Ok so I have 2 things to blog about. First, which was actually a month ago, we went HORSEBACK RIDING! It was so totally awesome! We went with our friends, B.J. and Denelle Miner. Thanks Denelle! It was the funnest DATE that we have had in like forever! We got a babysitter...well we had a free one cause a family that Mike did a little electrical help for offered to watch our kids! It was totally awesome! I feel like He woman! Because I actually ran the horse! 3X! Scariest and thrillingest thing of my life! LOVED IT!


Here is My Man on his horse! I totally loved seeing him in such a masculine setting! He was so great with the horses knowing what to do and getting it done and telling me how to do it. He grew up riding horses to heard cows so he had a lot of know how.
Poor Denelle fell off her horse. It was probably my fault because we kept trading back and forth our horses and when I traded I lengthened the stirups on hers and when we traded back they were too long for her so she couldn't get a good foot hold. We all felt bad, but she was tough and didn't even cry...like I would have. lol


So the other thing that I wanted to blog about was how wonderful Mike is! So I wanted to take pictures for Mike's sister and her fiance and they were coming over. I went to the gym and when I got back Mike had cleaned the entire house for me and was out in the yard mowing (with a push mower mind you), edging it and making the yard as nice as possible for the pictures to be taken!!!
And as if that wasn't enough, after they got there and we had taken the first set of pictures we came in and found that he had done this! Appetizers (Jalapino parmesan cheese dip), ice water, and juice! all in our fancies the way I like it!!! Ohh what a man! It should come as no surprise to anyone that this man's love language is service! I am so appreciative of all that he does for me, especially the little things. The thoughtful things like using the nice dishes because he know that I like that. Well, just had to praise him like I should!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a wonderful and sweet husband you have! It put a smile on my face to read that. I like when my friends are happy and when there are other shining examples of what a man should be in a world full of men that are seriously lacking (no I'm not referring to my own hubby! He falls in the first category)

Shellece said...

Oh no Tooele county is rubbing off on you. Just don't go out and buy Wrangler's anytime soon and you will be all right. It looks like you were riding by Stockton/Rush Valley area. Glad you had fun on your date.

Devin and Becky said...

yah I am sooooo jealous as I already told you. I have wanted to do that forever. maybe I'll have to leave devin with our kids and come up there (so hook me up to with a ride). I also want to gallop on a horse. oh man.

Cristina Wilberg said...

How cool! I am glad you guys had a lot fun, that was very special that's for sure. Mike is a very nice guy, I am happy that he found you and that you are part of our family. Love you guys very very much!