CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wedding weekend

This last weekend we had a double reason to celebrate!! My niece (Yes she is my niece, Even though she is 3 years older than me!lol) Serenity, was sealed to her husband, Jerry. It was such a wonderful thing to be a part of and I am so grateful that I was able to be there.




Still so very much in LOVE! I was excited to do their pictures for them.



Then the next day we went to the wedding for my nephew, Mosiah. (Serenity's brother) His brides name is Amy and she is a doll. We are glad to welcome her into the family! She had a photographer, but here are some of the pictures that I nabbed of my own. He is so absolutely in love with her. He was crying during the whole thing. I am so happy for you MO!

And here are some of my nephews and nephews in law with the father and stepfather. Left to right: Merric, Clint, Mosiah, Mike, Kaj, Reed, and Jerry!

0 comments: