CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catch up







It has been a while since I have been on.






First, I need to catch up on my new years resolutions. So for February I chose to become a better mother by finding something every day, a poem, song, scripture, or article, that inspired me to be better. It was really great! I enjoyed it very much and I am now trying to compile it all into a book on blurb so that I can return to it often.






For March I am working on not gossiping. More on that later...






Second, The book, Fascinating Womanhood. I have met with my little group twice now and I wanted to talk a little about the things that we discussed.






In the first meeting we talked about the Intro chapter and the chapter "Celestial Marriage." In reading the Celestial Marriage Chapter I posed the question, "What would you be willing to give up in order to have the marriage of your dreams?" You know the perfect marriage in your mind, where your husband adores you and does so much for you and is romantic at all the right times. Well, what would you give up to have that? Would you give up being right? Would you give up time with friends? Would you give up the upper hand?






Lastly, In my personal life...well there is a lot! We found out that we are having another GIRL! I found out that I am anemic. I finished the life story of my grandfather. I am starting to nest, yes already. And I am starting a baby quilt for MiKaylah.






We decided to name her MiKaylah, which is the hebrew name meaning, God-loving. We are spelling it that way because her due date is on Mike's bday and so we are blending his name with his late mother, Kay's. It has great significance and meaning.






3 comments:

Sherrie said...

when is your due date. how are you feeling? You look great!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

What a cute name- we love it! I also loved the new pics! You have such a cute belly!

Alyssa said...

Another girl! How exciting :D This might be just because I have a girl and not a boy, but I think girls are super fun! I'm sure you would agree :) You are looking so cute and pregnant, and the name you picked is wonderful!