CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Memoires

I put this picture on because something about it speaks to me! I was going over to the spot where I was going to take my neighbor's Family Reunion pictures to see that the lighting would be like on that day. Although her hair is messy and in her face I think that it is a beautiful picture. This is MiKaylah's 2 month old picture. It is no fair that she is getting so big so fast. In one week I will need to be taking her three month pictures.


We went to a play date where we let the kids play with the hose. My lil' Sadye is so fun! She just jumps into the fun of the activity.
MiKaylah is now smiling. She has been for weeks but you know how it is when you get behind on your blogging! ha ha






0 comments: