CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fershtut Family Reunion Day 1

My brother came to visit from New Mexico so we had a Fershtut family reunion. The first day we went to the Aquarium. It was so AMAZING! I think it is better than the Zoo and would recommend it!

This is the sharkcat fish. It was so beautiful and sleek. I could have watched it for hours.
This was a Stingray that the children could actually reach in and touch. There were three of them swimming around. I touched one, but the girls arms were too short and that were to slow too.

Tsadakah's favorite was the Seahorse. She was asking to see one from the moment we entered the door. I have to admit that they were fascinating!

This is the tropical enenity.




This is an Octopus all wrapped up. Totally different from what I imagine one looking like. His head is all spikey...he looks creepy! Later we got to see him climb to the top of the tank!! Another favorite of mine was the Jelly fish. They had a number of different kinds there and they were beautiful!




Me and all my girls taking in the wonder!







My dad and Eliannah. She LOVED the frogs! She stayed at this tank forever and would not leave it. When we would take her away she would run right back to it. She was so excited to point out where each one was. Speaking of frogs, she does the cutest thing by quoting The Princess and the Frog. She sits down like the little girls at the begining of the film and she crosses her arms across her chest shakes her head back and forth and says: "I would never, ever, no never kiss a frog! yuck!!" It is darling!




Tsadakah on a frog statue.






After this we went out to Cafe Rio. Yum! Then we went to a place where the kids ran through the sprinklers.







0 comments: