CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Camping Again

We went camping again and it was so much fun! This all happened the weekend of August 14th. We had so much fun we almost wish that we lived down there...or at least closer. On the way home we even talked about getting a camper...ha ha.



We had fun on this Four wheeler, which I really would consider getting. This one belonged to Mikes best friend, Kevin. Him and his wife, Michelle, stopped by for a much enjoyed visit!!











This is Jaxton and Hannah. Cousins!
The bench came loose and when Jonathan and Jessica jumped on it the other end would lift up. The kids loved it! They thought it was so fun!

And this is what MiKaylah did most of the time. You know just kick'n it all layed back and comfy!




So I told Tsadakah and her cousin Thomas to pose and this is what I got. I know that somewhere my brother is laughing at this picture and saying, like mother like daughter. I was a pretty big ham when I was little, always coming up with unusual poses...never one like this though. ha ha. It is super cute on her, I think she pulls it off. Tyrah Banks couldn't get away with it!Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

I am glad that you guys enjoyed the 4-wheeler! I love your pics! It has been so fun to see you guys over the last few weeks. Thanks for the memories!