CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gone Shoot'n

So a few months ago we had a "creapy" incident in which Mike felt we better get a gun. My stipulation was that I wanted to learn how to use it properly. I don't want to be afraid of it, which come to find out, I am! When he first brought it home I practically hyperventallated. This kind of life style is so forign to me!
We tried really hard to get a picture of the shot. This one is of before...

...And after, see the smoke! Pretty good.
I don't think that any of these pictures are very flattering of me, and these were the best ones! But I just had to post this one because I think that the backfire from the gun and my reaction are just hillarious! I mean come on you can see that I am clearly not comfortable with it. lol.

THis is me trying to look tough.

Mike's brother, Devin and his family went with us. It was fun! It was all new for me and I love doing new things. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: