CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Soooo much has happened!

Since my last post so many wonderful things have happened! I finally got what I wanted, A NEW HOUSE! We put our offer in on my DREAM house in June. Before a month was over the told us that the bank went with the other offer! Most of July was spent beating our heads against the wall trying to cram every other house into our expectations and longing for that beautiful house! Then right as we had put our offer in on a house that we were just settling for my agent called and said: "Do you still want that house?" I was so super excited! I couldn't stop giggling with glee! Right there on the phone with the agent! lol So we got the process going and boy was that a fun rollercoaster ride!
We found renters right away for our other house and they said that they wanted to move in Aug 1 but then the day of closing on our house started to get pushed back farther and farther! It came down to the wire for sure! We ended up having to make a few threatening calls! It was majorly stressful! When we finally closed on the house we had 3 days to clean it, move into it, and prep the other house for renters. I tried my very best! for three days...well actually for 8 or 9 days, I woke up as early as I could and worked and worked and worked staying up as late as I could. Still, with all of that energy that we put into it the feat was just impossible.
We had so much help too! We are so thankful to all the family members on both sides that gave up their Saturday to come and help us. Thank you all!
In the end we still had to called the renters and tell them that they couldn't move in for another week. Adventually, we lost our renters. So, if anybody knows someone who wants to live in a small but darling cute house in Tooele, let me know!
but back to the wonderful part of this blog, I LOVE MY HOUSE!!!! Every day I wake up so happy! My husband has literally made all my dreams come true and I could not be more grateful to him for all of his hard work. That is how he shows his love so how could I not feel like I am the most blessed loved woman in the world. I am thankful to God for ALL that He has given me!
We haven't gotten the pix on the walls yet or I would post some pictures of our gorgeous new domain!
I also need to catch up on all of June (mostly includes the drama from the house) July, AND august! lol I would now but my June pix are all on the other computer. *sigh

0 comments: