CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday To Mwaa!

So, another year has gone by. My birthday landed on a Sunday, and usually we would go out to eat on the Sat before, but I was just so busy with projects for fixing up the house that I didn't even have time. So we ate in and I cooked my FAVORITE foods. Mike did A LOT of the cooking and he even let me take a nap while he cleaned for our guests, my parents. My in-laws remembered to call me too. :)
So the menu was: Fettuchini Alfredo, Sirloin Steak, Green Beans, and Garlic Bread. Look at my dad and my stomachs! We really stuffed ourselves good!

Mike and Tsadakah, once the camera came out it was "take pictures of me! I want to be in a picture!" that Mike. ;) j/k it was Tsadakah.
Marsha, Rivkah, Eliannah, Tsadakah, Steve.
My cake was peanut butter cake (the batter was awesome!) with fudge filling, Cream Cheese Frosting, and sprinkled with my favorite candy bar, ReesesNutragous! OOH YAA! People were like, "You made your own birthday cake?" When the only day of the year you eat sugar is on your bday, heck ya you make your own so that it can be over the top awesome!
I really worked hard on that cake! It was worth it!
The girls were SO eager to eat it too, that we ate it right after our dinner! We were so stuffed! Well here's to another year as good as this last one, and may 27 feel as young as 21! ;)
*BTW who's gonna write "the things I love about this birthday girl" for us mommies? I mean we post it for our kids when it is their big days, or they are a month older. I'm just saying, it might make getting older easier. lol

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

The things I love about Rivkah:
You are always smiling!
You are a wonderful mother and an inspiration to me in how i should be with my girls
You are very talented and creative, I love seeing what amazing things you've baked/cooked/made :)
You have a wonderful testimony of our Savior and aren't afraid to share it!
Those are some things I love about this birthday girl :D