CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Just a lil bday paty!

So my nephew, Zeke, turned 1! My sister, Simcah, always throws amazing parties! Not just that, she does some of them twice (in St. George + Layton) She is supermom! Look at that decadent cake! It is made from scratch! Don't you just want to lick the screen?
Her is Zeke. he is a happy baby...ALWAYS! his nickname is Jolly, because he is sooooo happy.
Here is the beautiful owl cake that went with the owl party theme. Is
n't she great! Well we took the head off to be the part that he got to DIG into. It was really really funny because he was totally freaked out that we decapitated his cake. So I suggested that we turn it around so that the eyes weren't looking at him. That seemed to calm him down a little bit. Then when he was just about happy again, my dad (what a prankster he is) turned it back around and moved it like a puppet saying, "hello, I am the owl." Well that was IT! He really freaked out, trying desperately to escape his high chair and clawing away as much as he could. All I could do was laugh! It was all too funny!
Ha Ha!

This Pinata was also AMAZING! She completely made it from scratch as well! instead of a bat it had streamers that the kids pulled on.
Another funny story, you can see that all the kids were getting involved with the opening presents. Especially MiKaylah, who went as far as to climb up onto the chair. She was sitting on the edge of the armrest trying to get the toy he just opened. He eventually had enough and he pushed her off the chair.

1 comments:

Simcah Reid said...

How did I not see this post. I love it. Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. You are too kind. Zeke-ie was so funny.