CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008


Eliannah is now sitting up! She is also rolling from her back to her stomach! She is such a joy to have in our lives. She doesn't even cry when she needs me, it is a coxing coo.

This last weekend we went to visit Mykl's family and it was SO FUN! I didn't take pictures. *Sigh* but we had one last BBQ for the year. It was so good to see all of them because it has been so long since we have.

Last weekend, for conference, we went to visit my family. It was wonderful. I really loved the talks that were given. As we were leaving we lost Tsadakah. I was so scared! We were out searching the neighborhood and knocking on doors, just to have my sister find her asleep downstairs in a hall closet. The ironic part is that the sister who found her was also lost and found in that exact same way when she was a child. Ha ha!

0 comments: