CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008


Look at that GORGEOUS face! I tell you, never in the world was there such a wonderful, well behaved, little baby. She is the Ultimate little princess. Not spoiled or selfish or demanding, but patient, loving, and happy! She is our princess.


She is 6 months now and I can't believe it. I love how much of a snuggle bug she is! She is sitting up now, and doing really well. She is close to rolling from her tummy to back.




Isn't that an Angelic face? don't let her fool you, she is a little monster! lol. I have always thought of her as my angel baby, because even though Eliannah is the best behaved, Tsadakah was a close second. I thought she was the best you could have until I had Eliannah. I am so blessed with good kids. lol Maybe someone up stairs knows that I couldn't handle anything more. Although she is in her "terrible" twos she is still calm in comparison. I know it could be worse.

I LOBE MY WEETLE GIRLIES!

1 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

they are sure cute little girls I love them to death. I wish we lived close again to have our kids grow up together. maybe again one day huh?? at least jax and sadie still remember each other when they do see each other. love ya!