CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008


Here is little Eliannah, the Unicorn! She looks so cute! She was not very excited about the candy. lol I sipose she will get it through me later. lol Cause yes I will be stealing some of Tsadakah's candy. Ha ha


I was a vampire! I was siposed to be Rosalie from Twilight, but nobody could tell, not even the ones who had read it. lol oh well. Maybe I look like a pig in this one! It kinda reminds me of Willow, when the warriors are all getting turned into pigs by the evil queen. ha ha! But I did really like the picture despite that cause of the cool halo effect.




We went to our ward's trick or treat! It was fun! They did chili and cheesy garlic bread and the salad was REALLY good! They had a costume parade and the kids went around to all the rooms for trick-o-treating. Then they took pictures and the kids got to make their own pumpkin frames for the pix. I thought that Tsadakah, our little swan princess, was going to be scared, but the desire for candy completely by passed the fear. lol



At the party we hung out with Denelle and Brad Miner, and their little girl Madison (1) Mike is Nepoleon again, but this year he is Nepoleon on vacation! lol We lost the real glasses for him. Funny thing is that he is wearing my glasses and they have little stars on the sides. Denelle is actually Mike's second cousin, her maiden name was Wilberg.

0 comments: