CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper and bows
2. Real tree or Artificial? I LOVE real, but we have a fake one. Sigh, Marriage is all about comprimise.
3. When do you put up the tree? Dec 1
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yea, but I add a bit o milk
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie doll appartment...I still have it
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it is kinda boring, Im kicking myself every year for not buying an olive wood one in Israel like my sis did.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Michael.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Simcah and Becky
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? both!...Im kinda a freak
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Sweet pea lotion, it wasn't the gift so much as how it was given. "Your my little sweet pea!" ha ha ha.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life! Classic! also the b&w version of Miracle on 34th
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? mid Nov. I start stratagizing, but I don't do the actually purchasing til I see a good deal
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ha ha ha yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Wassel, fudge, and that nutty brittle stuff
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? I like lots and lots of colorful ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, Celine Dion, and God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen, Sarah Mclaughlan with the Barenaked ladies
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home. but after presents are all done family is a must for sure
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? What a sinch, Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupit Donner And Blitsen, Spelling on the other hand...lol
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Either
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Definately Christmas morning...at like 5 am.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The drama
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Silver and Dark blue, Someday my tree will look like that...all Martha Stewartish!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Thanksgiving repeat
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? 50$ in my snapfish account, sweaters, and Mom Says I Can by Judy Cooley!
26. Who are you going to tag for this Christmas questionaire?? I'm not gonna tag anyone but just do it if your interested

0 comments: