CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Favorite Time Of Year!

Fall is my fav time of year! i love the sights and the smells! Ilove to see the colors of the leaves change, Aspens are the prettiest, all yellow and golden. When the sun hits them they glow! It is brilliant! The smells I love are the grapes, pumpkins, leaves, and corn growing in near by gardens brought by the crisp clear cold air. Not to mention all the wonderful smells of Back To School. In You've Got Mail, he says that he would love to give her a bouque of freshly sharpened pencils. I tell you, that would be enough to make me swoon. lol I also like the smell of crayons and new binders and the feeling of a new notebook and clean perfect erasers.

Here is Eliannah at the park. We had a great day and the weather was perfect! She has really blossomed over night. I had one of those mornings where you peek over the crib and realize that your baby has grown up over night. Her face changed ever so slightly! But because I see her daily i am the only one who noticed.


Tsadakah has been a lot more attentive to Elle now that she is sitting up. She will sit for hours reading her books and taking toys away from her and smothering her with kisses! Eliannah is so good about it too. Just always laughing and smiling about it. She looks up to Sayde so much already!



Here I am with my friends. We get together at least once a week and play. Our kids are all six months younger than the next. Sayde is 2 1/2, Abby (on the other end) is 2, Madison is almost 1 1/2, Eliannah is 6 months and Denelle (mommy in the middle) is pregnant. Ok so there are a few holes in the 6 month apart thing but still we have fun. Joanna is the name of my other friend here.

1 comments:

Cristina Wilberg said...

Thanks for your comment Rivkah!
Eliannah is looking sooo cuteee!!!!
You have a very beautiful familly!