CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween is COMING!

My very favorite holiday is HALLOWEEN!
If you know me at all you know that I love any excuse to dress up, to be somebody else and to be silly! I already have 4 events marked on my calancer where we have to dress up! I can't wait! I will probably take pictures at each and post all about em. lol When I scrapbook, I always have 4-6 pages of just halloween! lol

Here is a recap of what we all were last year. Can tell who we all are?

Tsadakah-Boo from Monster's Inc
Rivkah-Marilyn Monroe
Mykl-Napoleon

You may concider my obsession an illness, but it is one I try purposely to give to other people! My friends and family are constantly asked what they are going to be starting in mid Aug. And if they can't think of anything I will figure it out for them and get them all excited about it.

This is my favorite picture of Mykl cause he isn't pushing his lips out on purpose, and he looks even more like him ha ha

3 comments:

Tiona said...

Those are awesome costumes! I can never think of what I want to be for Halloween and can throw a good looking costume together, but you guys look awesome!

Erik said...

Yay for Halloween! I love Halloween too, but have not been able to decide if we will dress up this year, cause I don't know if any of our friends are doing anything. Maybe we will throw a party, but that would give me exactly 6 days to get my new apartment completely together after we move. I don't think I am that organized, and motivated.

Unknown said...

Hey I just ran across your website - how fun - cute family hope to see you at a future reunion ,,,, Natalya NaDine Wilberg Adams ,,,,, xoxoxo