CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wrapping up SummerTime

The Wilbergs had a fun, local, family reunion. These are backwards but the second day, sunday, we went to the Layton Park (Sigh Memories!) It was so much fun! We had a feast and then we had a FHE that was so neat. i really liked that and I hope that we do it again and again for the future!
Here are the cousins playing on a big rock. It was so adorable! I didn't get any pictures where the kids were all looking! bumber!


Here is Eliannah playing in the sand. Oh boy! Both of my girls love to get dirty! it just might be the death of me. lol





Ok so here, the day before, we are at the Heritage Park. I love that place! It is so fun! There are pony rides too. Eliannah looks so cute here in front of the candy store.



This was a completely different time. So when I was out watering our Tomatoe plants i heard some meowing. Thre is an ally way behind my house that my nieghbors say people just abandon their cats at when they don't want the responsibility anymore. It is really sad because the other nieghbors trap the cats and send them to the pound, but they never know if there are a litter of kittens out there waiting for their mommy to come back.
I didn't really know all of this but when I turned around I saw two little kittens who were despereately trying to crawl to me. Their cries were so heart-breaking! i couldn't help but want to help them. I brought them inside and washed them. They really were precious!
But as I tried to feed them I decided that I thought that they came from 2 different litters because one was totally developed enough to know how to drink from a bowl and the other couldn't even drink from a bottle.
Anyways, my kids loved them! We called the Animal shelter because there was no way that we could have taken care of them. They will probably end up putting them down but I believe that is more humane then letting it slowly starve to death because they don't have the nurturing of a mother and the ability to eat. They were such a joy to have in our home for that short time though.


1 comments:

The Fershtut Four said...

It looks like you guys have had such a fun summer. What a cute post. Your girls are growing up so fast. We hope you had a great birthday as well!