CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter

I never before realized how much I enjoy Easter! It is so fun to have two girls to dress up. This technecly isn't Easter because Easter was Conference and they didn't get to wear their dresses at that time, so this is a week later. But they were adorable in their dresses. I also realized that I personally am not a fan of dressing my girls alike for Easter. I perfer having their dresses compliment each other.


Eliannah, who is a stinker about picture taking lately! This was the best I could do between the wind blowing like crazy and her running around.
Tsadakah is great! She participates in taking pictures really well.


This really was on Easter. I wanted to post my little tradition.My mom used to make these bunny cinnamon rolls, and she was so great to let all the kids make their own. She had a lot of patience and allowed us our creativity. Mine didn't turn out very well, but I have a really good idea to fix it for next year.



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Lol I got Noelle the same dress as Eliannah and I love it! And your cinnamon bunnies look cute :)

Simcah Reid said...

The girls dresses are really cute and they do compliment their individual personalities!!