CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Long Time Coming

I have been needing to post this for over a month now. Mike finished the fence!...and a whole lot more. Mike is an amazingly fast worker. He Finished in two weeks! He does great handiwork and it is like my own oasis! These kind of projects are his hobbies. He is a service love language person, so he is telling us that he loves us. This is the sandbox which I said that I never wanted! ha ha. I've known so many people who have hated theirs because it makes your house a mess. Our girls used to go to the neighbot's sandbox and play in it like every day. So he was so nice and came over and offered to make use one if we would pay for the materials. It sounded like a good deal so I went against my better judgement and...I hate it. We have sand in our bed, on our couch and in the girls hair all the time!!!

Mike assembled this playhouse in record time as well! It took him 2 days! The kids love it and I can send them out to play so that I can have me time or take care of MiKaylah. We just need to get the wood chips or something put in.


Eliannah, Tsadakah, Madison.



Michael, the greatest man, the greatest husband, the greatest father!

Michael is so patient with the girls. I try to use him as an example when I am disciplining them. He is strong in every way. He is completely in love with his girls. I love to see him make kissy faces at MiKaylah and talk to her in a soft voice as he, a big strong guy, holds this tiny infant!




0 comments: