CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swim Lessons

As I said earlier, my girls chose to do swimming lessons this summer. So starting on June 4 and going until the 14 we were every (weekday) at the pool. When I told Tsadakah that we were doing it at the Stansbury Park Pool which is outside, instead of the Pratt Aquatic Center in Tooele she got so excited! The girls talked about it for days!

It was pretty windy for the first week and they were so cold. They wouldn't do what they were being told to do so Mike, who got to be there quite a lot because of his work schedule, and I decided to buy them body gloves so that they could actually participate in swim lessons. I chose 11am class so it wouldn't interfere with the Children's Book Club that I am doing. The best part is right after is when public can swim so we stayed and swam any day that we could. It was so nice! I love this pool it is laid back and easy going! I love to feel the sun beating down on us while we swim too!

One of the days I met up with my friend, Jenn. She has a little boy (3) and girl (14 mon). She took these pictures. It was fun to have people to know and play with on that day! I hope we can do it again!
 Me holding MiKaylah in back. Sammy in front.
 Tsadakah. The first day of swimming at the pool my girls kept taking other peoples toys! It embarrassed me a lot and so that afternoon I took them to the store and made them buy water toys with their own money.
 MiKaylah. At first Eliannah wanted to use this swim suit because when she was wearing it we told her it was armor like a ninja turtle. lol She loved it! She told Tsadakah to hit her and they played that way for 2 hours.  :)
 Jaedyn and MiKaylah.
 Eliannah. She doesn't look like she is having fun but she did. She always wanted to stay and not leave. 5 more minutes, she would say! She doesn't like to look at the camera.
Love these little cuties! Tsadakah and Eliannah both struggled with jumping off the diving board. They had life jackets on and still needed to be lowered in by the instructor. Finally the last day Tsadakah did it by herself! I was so proud of her for being brave and doing something that challenged her. We will be doing swim lessons again in July so I hope that they will have even more fun and go even farther with their abilities! :)

0 comments: