CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

MiKaylah Had a Birthday!

My little baby isn't a baby anymore! She is 2! Hip hip hurray, MiKaylah's had a birthday! We kept it low key and laid back. Her bday landed on Friday. We wanted to do something fun and spontaneous that didn't cost any money. hmmm. We went and got a Little Caesar's Pizza and went to the park. It was a really cold and blowing day though so we got out of the car, then we got right back into the car. lol I really don't like to eat with kids crawling all over me and the wind blowing my food all over me. Call me crazy.
 After her nap we did presents. She chose this one from Arianne first. It was so nice of her to think of MiKaylah!
 The girls got her some jewelry! Bracelets, necklaces, and rings.
 I got her books of course! We LOVE Fancy Nancy at our house!
  This is the surprised face that she made when a present was opened for her...yes she is still getting Tsadakah to open them for her. What a little DIVA!
 Mike got her dress ups, which she was over the moon about! She just loves them! She got Tiana and Tinkerbell.
 We were pretty much Caked out from Tsadakah's cake so we opted for doughnuts.
She is such a joy at times. She is so bright eyed and full of excitement. She is winning and charming! I am impressed with her strength and her knowledge. She speaks so very well that I am amazed! She is able to do so much that is asked of her. While she is in the terrible 2s and she does throw temper tantrums at times, she is clever enough to know then to draw the line. I can talk to her and reason with her more than any other 2 year old I have ever known. Her potty training  journey has been so amazing and I am so proud of her for her interest and abilities to take charge and do it!

We all love you so much you are definitely a miracle to us, a special star in our world and destined for our family.

1 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

from pictures I've seen you when you were little she looks a lot like you! I can't belive she is so big already!! such a cutie!! wish I lived close so we could share all theses fun memories.. one day again Riv, one day we will!! or at least we will live maybe only a half hour away!!