CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday, Tdsadakah!

 For the longest time Tsadakah had said that she wanted to have a Utes party. I thought that this was a great idea because I could easily combine it with Mike and MiKaylah's, but then a week and a half before she tells me that she wants to have a barbie party, just like her cousin, Moriella had. Usually we only do big parties with friends on the 1, 4, 8, 12, and 16 ages (at least that is the plan) But our good friends are moving at the end of the month and we wanted to have them over for a bye BBQ anyway, so we combined them. Above: Madison, McKenzie, Tsadakah, & Eliannah.
 Tsadakah came up with this idea to play hot and cold for her to fine each one of her presents. It was fun to see her plan it out and the kids LOVED hiding them and watching her find them.
 For her cake she wanted the barbie inside the cake. Did you know to do this takes 2 cake boxes?
 She has watched me plan Eliannah's party on paper to the last detail and she wanted that done for her too. She came in and started describing what she wanted her cake to look like and that she wanted an arch. I knew that cake wouldn't hold up and I thought of Rice Krispies Treats. We really like Cake Boss! Its our sow that we watch together!
 Eating cake and ice cream, looking at her new barbie wand.
 While we were talking to Brad and Denelle and having a good time, MiKaylah had gotten a  hold of the green food coloring. She got it all over her hands and the TV. Then she proceeded to walk up the stairs leaving a trail of hand prints behind. I love those little hands! Boy are they precious! It reminds me of that mother's day poem about how we clean these lil hand prints away without regard to how quickly they grow up! then on the poem is your child's hand print to keep and a keepsake forever.
Tsadakah is a spirit of peace and good will in our home. I got so lucky to have her as my oldest. She is my angel baby because she is so good right to her very heart, dear thing! She is so into art now days and she is always asking if we can do a craft today. She wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up. I imagine that she will someday design modest and highly fashionable clothes for Mormons. She loves the colors blue, and red. she is always wanting to help out and she loves it when I call her my little helper. She gets excited about cooking out of her Microwave Cookbook that I made her.

Happy Birthday, Angel-Doll! We love you so much!

0 comments: