CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tumbling Show

Tsadakah had her tumbling performance May 30th. It was a fun day filled with anticipation. We went to the dress rehearsal and I caught up with my friend from Tooele whose daughter also took dance at Dancer's Edge. It was so fun to see Milly again! She is the kind of person who makes you feel happier and more at ease just for being around her. :)
 Isn't her pose so VOGUE!?
 She is so beautiful! I love my angel baby!
 We got ready with Arianne and her daughter which was so fun and reminded me of getting ready for school dances. We did hair and make-up while chatting and eating dinner together. Arianne brought a babysitter to help out with the little kids for the evening. It was such a good idea and so we enjoyed her company. She is a great girl!
 Opening poses.
 Running. Look at those pretty curls! Tsadakah is the girl in front.
 Prepping for her kartwheel.
 Prepping for her back bend.
 Bending...
 And over! Yay.
 My kids were stressing me out so much! Even with the babysitter there my kids were so naughty. I ended up being in the hall for the rest of the show after Tsadakah's number. By the time it was over i was so stressed out. That's why we took this picture back at home when it was all over. lol Tsadakah did get to go get ice cream with Arianne while I took the other 2 home to put to bed. :)
I made Tsadakah these paper flowers instead of buying fresh ones and she LOVED them. She thought that I was amazing! She is so sweet and easy to make happy. That is a good trait. I am so proud of her for the courage she had tonight.

0 comments: