CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Heber Valley Camp Ground

For Mike's family reunion we went to the Heber Valley Camp Ground. We had a wonderful time! We did many challenges and courses that really did bring us together as family. I got rather choked up and thought, this is my eternal family and I love them all SOOOO VERY MUCH! I only wish that more of them could have been there. Especially Mike's dad, who was having medical complications at the time.
This one was a challenge where we had to get the whole family across the "raging river with crocodiles" on these "logs." We never made it in the time set, but we always succeeded just the same.
Tsadakah and Jaxton playing "Hy-Ya's" I love these lil cousins! They play so well and rarely fight. Jaxton is such a sweetheart!
WATERMELON! Its Eliannah's favorite! She can eat a whole one if we let her! lol
Eliannah, Xander, Emma. Cousins!
Oh! My! Cute Pout-pout! This little girl has it all figured out! She has the most adorable pout I have ever seen, and I have had 2 other girls.
Joys of camping: allowing your kids to be dirty with food on their face. lol
MiKaylah and Emma. Emma is also a super photogenic girlie! I loved taking her picture and took quite a few!
Tsadakah and Jaxton.
Daddy and baby! Tender. Oh ya, we also got sick! All three of my girls up chucked multiple times all night long. It was the worst night's sleep I have ever had! I can't even call it sleep. I didn't get a wink. And yet it was all still worth the trip.
Gorgeous girl!
Happy girl.
Group shot! My sister in law made these shirts that were super awesome! We all chose different colors. It was fun! She went way out of her way to do it and did a great job. Thanks Lisa!Lovely little lady!Not a big fan of family pictures while camping...can you blame me? I mean really, "Lets take a picture when we are at our dirtiest." The only thing worse than that is getting pictures right after you have a baby. Who wants their picture taken after all that!!

0 comments: