CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 30, 2011

More from Heber Valley

There were some more pictures that I found from Heber Valley! Eliannah is eating a cookie smore! Delicious! I was tempted!
Tsadakah prefers not to have smore or toasted mallows, she likes them cold! Yuck!
I also really wanted to post about the awesome swing course. It was a cable swing that was attached to a pulley. Family members ran as fast as they could to pull you to the top quickly and then you had to have the courage to let go and swing back down.
When we signed up for it, because kids were allowed I figured that it was small and not for adults. So we only signed up 2. Eliannah was afraid and didn't want to do it so that left only one for Mike or I. We both wanted to go so we did rock-paper-scissors. I lost! *sigh! So here he is having the time of his life!
I think that this picture sums up the trill of it all! :) He said that it was funner than that one we did the next day. Look at him! He is so happy! I couldn't even be upset that he won. It makes me so happy to see him enjoying himself so much!
Brave lil' Tsadakah did it and she had the time of her life! I love to see her happy too!
And she makes that helmet look good!
This is what the kids did while we were occupied!
MiKaylah fell asleep on Mike's shoulder. Sweet darling! She is so CUTE!This lil girl makes me super happy too! WOW! So I think that she gets over stimulated when we are in public and that is why she sometimes acts up, because at home, most of the time she is so calm and peaceful! She loves to play in her room all by herself. When Tsadakah is at school I think that she is going to want to play with me, but no, she wants to play with all of Tsadakah's toys! She is up in her room the whole time. It is almost as if she is taking a nap! She really is a princess!

0 comments: