CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

July Stuff

Tsadakah wanted to help me cook, so I put on her apron. Then she was like, "Wait, Mom, I need my chef hat!" Then she went and got my shower cap. lol

This is what we baked. It is a recipe that we have always loved, but I haven't made for a long time because I went off refined sugars, but I decided to try to addapt the recipe and it worked, thanks to Bountiful Baskets! We used fresh black berries instead of jam, and honey instead of sugar, and wheat flour instead of white. It was so delicious and I was so glad to find a way to make my favorite breakfast cake again.

Mike's company party at the Zoo was so totally awesome! They had free consesions! We got Ice cream cones, popcorn, hambergers, cotton candy, dino sippie cups, nachos, Mrs. B cookies, and soda for free. Everything was free actually and we really wanted to go on the Carosaul and the Train too, but it was thundering so we thought it wasn't safe. :(

But they also had face painting which we loved! The girls got beautiful face paintings, again for free! I think that this is one of the only things at fairs or carnivals that I am willing to pay for. lol

Mike works for Rio Tinto and it is a GREAT company. We are so happy there! They have amazing benefits, fabulous parties, and always the option to work overtime when needed. Can't wait to see what they do for their Christmas party!

MiKaylah learns to swing!!!


0 comments: