CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 6, 2011

11 months ol

Beautiful shots of MiKaylah at 11 months old. She is such a joy! I cannot look at her without a smile spreading across my face! She is funny too! She loves to do things that make us laugh and when she knows what that is she does it over and over again. She will wrinkle her nose at something when she is laughing, or she will make a fish face when she doesn't want to eat something. or she responds to something by laughing at herself. it is so cute and funny!

MiKaylah is beautiful in every way! She has the longest eye lashers! They are blond tho so you can't really see them front on, you have to be up close with her looking the other way and then you are like wow, those are some killer lashers!

Ok when I am dressing my girls I always wonder if this was in my size, would I wear it? This is such a cute dress and with the lil' boots I am just in 7th heaven! She is such a doll! This outfit is darling and it is my fav! I love this little girlie so much!! xoxoxoxo


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: