CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tsadakah!

My first lil baby is now 5! That feels like a really big mile marker. You know, the big K and...the number of fingers on your hand? ok I'm not sure what exactly makes it seem so important, but it does. Her birthday was a family only year. We decided to do big parties only every four years because it takes so much time and money to go all out every year for every birthday.

Tsadakah is reall into Hello Kitty right now, which is fun! I thought that it would be so out of date, but I was wrong! They have Hello Kitty stuff everywhere!


She loved having her birthday, she's only been talking about it for months! Eliannah was a great sport about it. We told her in the morning that it was Tsadakah's day so she got the crown and Ellie was like ok! She never once even asked to touch it. I was impressed. And Tsadakah was quite a royal princess about it because she shared her new toys with both her sisters without complaint.

For each person's birthday they get to choose what we have for dinner. Tsadakah wanted everything yellow; Mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, and corn. We even ate on Hello Kitty plates!

She got a Hello Kitty scrapbooking kit. I admit, it was really hard to let her do her own thing with this one. Me being a big scrapbooker, I wanted to tell her where to put each sticker, etc. I had to really hold myself back!

She also got her first bike and yep its Hello Kitty! LOVE IT! She is also into dogs, so we got her the mechanical kind that walk and bark! I loved it, and so did MiKaylah! Like I said, she shared with her lil sister, who put the dog into the toilet! oh shoot! lol (They also had a chipmunk toy that really moved and i wanted to buy it for myself! I loved it! I have always wanted one as a pet!)

I designed a cake and some cute cupcakes to go with the oh so fun theme! I am not great, but I LOVE decorating cakes! Happy Birthday, Angel Baby!

Some of my favorite things about her: I love that he always tries to do what is right! she is helpful and deeply desires to make me happy!
I love that she is passionate aout life. This sometimes gets her into trouble because she gets too worked up. I love it when she gets excited about things. I love how her eyes will light up. I love how smart she is. She ntices things that I never did at that age! She is into math and madical things. She hated getting her own shots, of course, but she wanted to be able to give some shots to someone else.

I love you Sadye!


0 comments: