CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter Sunday


I like to break up our Easter traditions into 2 days, the sugar-filled-bunny day, and the spiritual-true-meaning-of day. So on Easter sunday we kept the spirit by listening to church music and getting excited about our new dresses.

I took pix before church despite the fact that we had 9 o'clock church because I knew they would look discheveled after. Still i didn't have time to get a great shot with them all looking/smiling.

so after church I got out some plastic eggs that I have been saving for 8 years which have scriptures and small visual items to help the kids connect with the true meaning of Easter, the Resurection. I was worried that they were still too young to do it, but they really impressed me! They took turns and put them back into the egg carton when asked! There were no fights, messes, or broken pieces.

It was a beautiful and peaceful afternoon spent loving life and the happiness that we have been given. Family is so beautiful! I am so greatful for mine.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: