CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter 2011


I think that this was my favorite Easter so far! We stayed home and enjoyed doing our own traditions! Mike helped out with the dying of eggs, so that I could make the Cinn-a-bunnies!, which means that I didn't make a single one of these. darn! There is never enough time to do everything! sigh!

So the pictures, Tsadakah is playing with her toy that she got, it was a blow-up bunnie, which looked cute not blown up but once it was it looked like a disgusting rodent! lol BTW do you think that my flash was too high? All my pictures turned out this way, with the girls squinting and dodging the camera!

The Cinn-a-bunnies turned out great this year. Last year I was so dumb to think that I could make them that way. lol.
They were tasty!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: