CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A busy week!

My sister, Simcah, came with her whole family to visit for a night (mon-tues)! It was SO much fun to have her here. We ate Spaghetti and french bread and a big salad. Then we put the kids to bed and stayed up late talking, laughing and eventually watching Scrubs.
The next morning while the men were at work, we made bows. The kids stayed in their jammies all day and we didn't look any better (which is why I don't have pics of us:) We made a bunch of bows and I was very happy to be able to teach her some things and to learn from her. One thing she taught me was zipper bows! Isn't it cute?!
On Wednesday (Leap Day) my friend, Melonie, threw a play date-party. It was so great! She planned coloring pictures, Bingo, Leap Frog, Hop Hop Leap and Frogs In the Lilly Pond games. To top it all off she made darling frog cupcakes with green gumdrop eyes. We really appreciated the work that she put into it! It was so fun! One of the other guests gave each of my girls bottle of bubbles with a frog on the front!
KIA recalled 3 parts in my car. I made the apt 2 weeks ago, but one of the parts were on back order. :( I was frustrated, thinking we would have to drive out 4 times, but they took great care of us! They rented us a car for the whole weekend. It was so nice! It had a back up camera and warmed leather seats! It was almost too high tech for me. I couldn't figure out all the buttons! lol
We went shopping at Layton Hills Mall. It was so fun! Mike bought a suit and a hoodie. He looks good in everything we bought. I like this new suit so much better than his last one!
My father in law loves to go to Chuck-A-Rama every year for his birthday, so that is where we went. Lots of the family was there and I was really great to see everyone. My sister-in-law, Debbie got in some trouble though. Becky was throwing ice at her from 2 booths over. When Debbie threw some back it didn't make it and hit a stranger right in the forehead! Poor Debbie was mortified! She took her kids and left immediately. It was so funny!


My sister in law, Cristina is moving back to Brazil with her husband, Brent and their kids. We will miss them a lot! Cris is always a party. She gets things going and entertains well. She plans wonderful games and parties! Favorite memories from her get-together are karaoke and dance dance revolution!
For the last 2 years she has been selling these darling bows at the Quilted Bear. She does a great job on them. She gave these to my girls as a goodbye at their goodbye party.

Me, Stef, Carol. My brother in law, Scott, hates to have his picture taken, but he also loves to ruin pictures with bunny ears. I looked better in this picture than the one we took after without his hand in it, so Peace Out, Scott. Power to yo' people!
Sciotts beautiful wife, Lisa.
The whole shabang!
And lovely Cris! Love ya lots! We wish you the best of luck on your adventures there! May the Spirit guide you to wherever you are most needed!

0 comments: