CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fun and Exciting Changes!

Change #1: Monday (03-05-12) I got a hair cut. It is very cute and I like it. I have yet to actually take my picture on the same day that I have done it so I have no pic to share, but rest assured, it looks good. I have had many compliments on it already! :) Thanks, Joy! I should also mention that it is not cut off short, just shaped.

Change #2: During FHE Tsadakah lost her very first tooth! Earlier that day I had noticed that her adult tooth had already emerged which really concerned me and I was like, that baby tooth has to come out! But it was such a busy day that I didn't think about it again until FHE. So for the activity (It was my turn to pick) I said I want to pull your tooth. She was so good about it. Sat still and didn't cry a bit! She was the most excited little girl! She made ANOTHER picture for the fairy, this time on the computer. That tiny little tooth is a treasure to me. Silly for being sentimental, but she's my first kid, so I think that is normal. :)

Change #3: Potty training at night. I was so nervous about this one because she is still in her crib so I was expecting the worst. She HATES to be woken up before she is ready so I thought that she would wake up screaming and then fight me the whole time I had to change her clothes and bedsheets. So:
Night one-wet the bed, but slept through it.
Night two-Wet the bed and woke up, but was super pleasant. She was so thankful to be changed into dry clothes that she didn't seem to be bothered and went right back to sleep.
Night three-Woke me crying. I went up expecting her to be wet, but she wasn't! I took her to the bathroom she went and then she went right back to sleep! How nice is that!?
It was so much easier than I thought it would be! She still has accidents at night some times but I am so proud of her ability to accomplish so much so little! :)

Wednesday we had 2 play dates. First, in the morning, my friends from Tooele came and we had lunch together. It was SO good to see them! Denelle asked me to cut her girls hair which I was happy to do. It is always a fun thing for me and they turned out so cute! Her youngest girl has gorgeous curls that I am jealous of, and I have curls! lol
Then in the afternoon we had some new friends from this ward come over. We did a lil craft together and it was fun! I was told that I am a "way cool mom!" yay me! We made butterflies out of construction paper and empty toilet paper rolls. My girls LOVED them. They played with them for 2 hours straight after that and then after MiKaylah got a hold of them and ruined them they begged me to make new ones! It just confirms my theory that children enjoy so much more what they have worked for than what they are just given.

And the biggest Change of all...Da da tada....Our new wood floors!
Aren't they beautiful! Mike is a super hard worker and he did splendid! He worked so hard on getting it all done in a short amount of time for our sake!


He bought some big power tools in order to do the job. He was so in love with these shiny new machines! He kept referring to this one as his new girlfriend. haa haa. Look at that smile, its like is was Christmas!

Taking out the tile was not easy! He started by chipping it out by hand, and that didn't take long to figure out that it was going to take forever if we did it that way! So he went to the store and found a $14 tool that got it up in no time. Whew! That was well worth the money!
He seriously worked so hard! His idea of fun is to work. He cannot sit idle! He is amazing! The things he has done for me in the years we have been married are all unbelievable!

0 comments: