CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

Merry Merry Christmas, finally! We had tonz of fun, but these pctures are majorly out of order. Sorry for ya! :) At my parents house we did the nativity play. Eliannah was an angel. She was so excited about that fact that she wouldn't stop ancing about. ha ha. Here she is playing with her gift from her cousin Carson, Sleeping Beauty and its cute lil horse. (she also got the Snow White)



Here I am with the beautiful wind chime that my parents got me. Funny think was that we got them a wind chime for Christmas. The one we got them had poetry on the chimes about grandparents.




Mike got a number of nice things from my family's get together. He got a weighted jumprope, workout gloves, and some kind of tools and meters, which I dont understand. lol


Tsadakah and her cousins.




This picture is Christmas Eve at our house.




More of the nativity which I "directed" it was important to me to try to make it as spiritual as possible. I had singing parts and everything. It was nice.







BUSTED! She has been such a stinker, taking off the ornaments and playing with them!







Walking in a winter Wonderland!

The first snowfall is always breathetaking and beautiful! I love the way that it looks. It definately has a romantic feel to it! Posted by Picasa

0 comments: