CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sept-Dec

In Sept I got a Blackberry which i thought I would be able to do everything on so we cancelled the internet. That is why it has been so long since I have really blogged. Here are some catch up pictures so that i can get on with 2011.

MiKaylah's 6 month pictures. She is so smiley. She is just the happiest baby!


Eliannah is Gorgeous! I took this of her watching TV cause come on, who could resist. She gets away with a lot because of that cute face I'm afraid.


I wasn't going to potty train Ellie until after new years but she started insisting on wearing panties the monday before Thanksgiving.
so here she is with her first success on the subject. i used the same princess dolls when potty training Sadye and she is a helpful proud big sister (who actually was really jealous.)
Ellie's favorite princess right now is Cinderella so that is who she chose first.
This picture is from Thanksgiving day. MiKaylah's first Thanksgiving, and she wasn't even ready to eat the mashed potatoes yet, but she did get some...adventually.





Eliannah eating Thanksgiving dinner.




Mike helping out. He is not only handy and great at doing all the manly stuff, but he is also a great chef! We appreciate his help in the kitchen so much on days like this when we are trying to make a huge meal!






My sister, Simach, and her new baby, Zeek!










MiKaylah sleeping. I always nab a pic of my babies sleeping around this age. There is just something about it that inspires me to grab my camera!




I said it before and Ill say it again, I love this little girl!








MiKaylah at Zeek's blessing in St. George.







Eliannah in the fall leaves.









Mike ran a half Marrathon! I was so proud of him! His time was amazing in my oppinion. He ran it in 1:55. At the time he said that he would never do a full marrathon, but he has already started saying that maybe... The girls and I made shirts to show our support and we saw them off and were waiting for him at the finish line.


My dad also ran it, seeing as it was the Layton Marrathon. He did fabulous! He came in only like 15 min. after Mike and he won first place in his age rank! So glad that we could be a part of this with him and do this all together.







It was a really cold day and wet too. Eliannah passed the time by playing in the mud. It was cute at first, but then it got out of hand, as all kids fun does. Infact I almost missed getting a picture of Mike coming in because I was trying to clean mud off her.



















This is Mike with his medal, recovering. I think that he was 26th in his age rank! he did so well!














Here he is coming across the finishline. I think that it is just a great shot of him!












Fall leaves. Me and my girls...my baby was home.










My favorite holiday, not at all about the stinking food, but all about the fun! Playing dress up has always been my favorite pastime, ask any of my highschool friends or college roomates.


Tsadakah was Tiona, from The Frog Princess, but nobody seemed to be able to figure that out from the costume alone. Everyone kept thinking that she was a flower, so I got her that frog to carry around with her...it didn't help, but she has loved having it as a toy.
It was so much fun to spray her hair black! She loved it too and it threw everyone in our ward off.


Can I just say that my husband it better than yours? Would your man wear "tights" for you? Mike totally impressed me by wearing this costume! My favorite princess has always been Sleeping Beauty and so I have wanted to do this costume forever! The last three years we haven't done a theme, which I live for, so this year I got spoiled in a way. I got everything I wanted. Fantacy fullfilled. Too bad all night I had to correct everyone that he as Prince Philip and not Robinhood.













Eliannah was the princess from the Swan Princess and MiKaylah was Belle, so it was a princess/prince theme! I loved that I found this tiny wig for La La. She was darling in it and everyone thought that she was a doll...litterally. It really threw them for a loop.






I had a really great Bdy this year! Mike took me shopping all day and we also got this huge cake. 2 weeks before my big day I decided to go off sugar. But just this once a year I decided to cheat. and i cheated big. This is the huge Costco cake that has 5lbs of chocolate pudding alone. Not to mantion that loads of wonderful sweet frosting! Ya I had a headache like a hangover the next day, and since I was going back to no sugar I took it to church with me and gave our 16-17yr olds sunday school class some ABC cake (already been cut.)













MiKaylah found her feet.












MiKaylah's baby blessing!












MiKaylah being super!
Well that is the end of the catch up for now. I think that I will do Christmas tomorrow and then I will be ready to talk about 2011!

0 comments: