CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Train Museum


We went to the Odgen train museum. It was real neat! The girls enjoyed the train. My dad came with us, which was a real treat! He is busy a lot so it was nice to have his time. Tsadakah liked seeing the trains going around, and Eliannah loved the little men, horses, and houses along the way. She wanted us to open the glass and get her a horse to play with. She kept saying, "I just want one!"
Tsadakah really wanted to play with the big train, but it was too cold. They only lasted five minutes on it. I was hoping it would last longer so that I could get more pictures, so here is all I got.

One of the things that I didn't know before was that the railway was built largely by Chinese people. It was cool to learn so many new things! We also visited the John M. Browning gun museum. I learned a little there. Then we went to Javier's (the original) one of my FAVORITE mexican resturants! yum! Then we went back to see the cars. I love old cars! They are so fascinating! I remember when Mike and I were engaged I used to get so excited whenever we saw one. He got into a habit of pointing them out just to watch me flip a lid. :)
Eliannah and I are making the train whistle! whoo whoo!
Okay, so this wasn't as much of a hit as it would have been if we had had three boys, but we are glad we did it.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: