CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Laurel & Hardy Party

Growing up, my favorite thing to do with my parents was to watch Laurel and Hardy. My mother laughs so hard at the silliness that there is now way to avoid laughing too! So since I haven't seen the films for a long time, I suggested this party. We all wore black and white and had pizza, while watching these wonderful movies! I was a night full of laugher and fun!
My sister, Leah, came with her husband, Troy, and their kids, plus some friends which was so much fun!

MiKaylah wont keep her bows on anymore. :( they only last 10 seconds before she pulls them off. *sigh, I guess she isn't a DIVA.

My Dad pretended to be Laurel and my mom pretended to be Hardy. They are a wonderful couple. Tsadakah and her cousin making silly faces.
Some of our favorite episodes which we watched were: Men O' War, Bohemian Girl (esp. loved the wine bottling scene), Comunity Hospital, and Sons of the Desert. There are so many more that we also love, but there just wasn't enough time. *sigh! How I love LAUGHTER, and how I love my family! I'm thankful to have support from them in doing such silly parties.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: